Nana Journal of Educational Research (NAJER)
A journal of school of education Nana-Aishat Memorial College of Education (NAMCOED), Alagbado, Ilorin
Volume: 1 March, 2018
Dr. Zakariyah A. Akorede
Member of Editorial Board
Dr. Adegbite I. S.
Dr. Ajia, Ismaeel .S. (Managing Editor)
Jogunomi A. Saka (Secretary)
Ilori, Rotimi Joseph
Prof. Adebayo Issah RAHEEM:
Faculty of education,
Escae-Benin University, Benin Republic
Dr. Salman A. Adisa:
Director, Counselling and Human Development Centre,
Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria
Dr. Abdur-Rafiu J.:
Department of Religious and Cultural Studies,
Faculty of Arts,
Akwa Ibom State University
Dr. Adebara S. B.:
School of Education,
Kwara State College of Education (Technical), Lafiagi
Dr. Salihu Muhammad YAKUBU:
Department of Educational Foundations,
Federal University of Kashere, Gombe State
Hussain Kehinde GARBA:
Department of Educational Foundations,
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi
NOTES TO CONTRIBUTORS
The article for submission should be written in English with computer type setting not to be more than 15 pages A4 size paper, 12 front of Times New Roman, double spaced typing.
Each manuscript should be preceded by an abstract not more than 120 words single spaced.
The cover page should bear the title of the paper, author(s) names, GSM number(s), email address, and academic institution of affiliation and status attained.
The paper preparation must conform with the publication manual of American psychological association format (APA Latest Edition).
But where this is not possible , contributors are require to send 2 hard copies and one soft copy of the manuscript to the editor-in-chief or editorial secretary of NAJER
The Nana Journal of Educational Research (NAJER) is a peer-reviewed journal to be published annually in the School of Education and Quality Assurance Unit of Nana-Aishat Memorial College of Education (NAMCOED), Alagbado, Ilorin. It aimed at encouraging theorists, researchers, and education practitioners to publish scholastic articles from across all interest areas of educational concerns for National growth and development. The submitted articles are published on the assumption that they are original research work of the authors and have not been published or accepted for publication elsewhere.
I therefore wish to call on scholars all over the world to use the opportunity provided by NAJER to publish their most recent research works. Articles accepted for publication in this journal have been peer reviewed and properly scrutinized in line with international best practices.
I wish to express my profound gratitude to the Proprietor and Provost of Nana-Aishat Memorial College of Education (NAMCOED) Alagbado, Ilorin for providing an enabling environment for academic excellence. Similarly, my appreciation goes to all editorial board members as well as consulting editors for their tireless and meticulous scrutinization of all accepted articles to ensure the proper production of this journal.
I therefore recommend its reading for all scholarly minded individuals, groups and researchers for furtherance of knowledge, academic teaching and research. It is also worthy of being kept in places such as libraries, reading rooms and software data based transmissions for maximum utilization and widest circulation of the journal.
Dr. Abdul-Hmeed Akorede ZAKARIYAH
LIST OF CONTRIBUTORS
- Salau, M.B: Guidance and Counseling Unit Nana Aishat Memorial College of Education, Alagbado, Ilorin
- Abdur-Rafiu, (Ph.D.): Provost, Nana Aishat Memorial College of Education, Ilorin, Kwara State [email protected] +2347068231116
- Shukurat Abake ABDUR-RAFIU (Mrs.): Sophie Kidz Private School, Ilorin
- Mikaeel Olayide BADMOS: Part time Lecturer, Nana Aishat Memorial College of Education, Ilorin
- Abdul-Hameed Akorede ZAKARIYAH: Director Quality Assurance Unit Nana-Aishat College of Education, Ilorin, 08064423312/08054274939, [email protected]
- Adebayo Issah RAHEEM: Nana-Aishat College of Education, Ilorin, 08034444615 [email protected]
- Hussain Kehinde GARBA: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Baushi, 08038416033/08059548820 [email protected]
- Salihu Muhammad YAKUBU: Department of Educational Foundations, Federal University of Kashere, Gombe State, 08130009317/08058156211[email protected]
- Mahmood Suleiman JAMIU: Kwara State College of Arabic and Islamic Legal Studies, Ilorin, 08067360635[email protected]
- Oyedun, A. Emmanuel: Nana Aishat Memorial College of Education, Ilorin
- Abdulraheeem, Isiaka Olalekan: Department of Islamic Studies, Nana Aishat Memorial College of Education, Alagbado Ilorin, [email protected]
- Abdur-Rahman Muhibudeen Aiku: Nana Aishat Memorial College of Education, Ilorin, 08067025406/ 08074539324 [email protected]
- Alfa Banni Tunde: HOD Department of Arabic, Nana Aishat Memorial College of Education, Ilorin, Kwara State, 07030782966
- Abdulganiy, Ibrahim Solahudeen: GNS UNIT, Alhikmah University, Adewole, Ilorin, Kwara State [email protected]. 08034918353
- Usman, Shola Raheem: Department of Curriculum Studies & Educational Technology (CSET), Kwara State College of Education,i [email protected]
- Abdulkareem, Musa Adebayo: Department of Curriculum Studies Educational Technology (CSET), Kwara State College of Education, Ilorin.
- Usman, Binta Fatimoh: Department of Computer Science Education, Kwara State College of Education, Ilorin
- Ape, Tajudeen Suleman: Ahmadu Bello University Zaria, Nigeria, [email protected] 09095704518
- Saad, Ahmed Rukaiya: Ahmadu Bello University Zaria, Nigeria, [email protected] 08063234791
- Ahmed, Taiye Hassan: Ahmadu Bello University Zaria, Nigeria, [email protected] 08140667940
- Ajia, Ismaeel .S: Department of Educational Foundation, Nana Aishat College of Education, Alagbado Ilorin. [email protected] 08146617791/08185333766
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Comparative Analysis of the Academic Achievement of Students from Monogamous and Polygamous Homes in Ijumu Local Government Area, Kogi State. M.B. SALAU
- Perception of Female Undergraduate Students on the Causes of Delayed Marriage among Women in Kwara State. Jamiu ABDUR-RAFIU (Ph.D), Shukurat Abake ABDUR-RAFIU (Mrs.) and Mikaeel Olayide BADMOS
- Poor Educational System a Cause for Leadership Inefficiency: Implication for Counselling. Abdul-Hameed Akorede ZAKARIYAH (PhD), Prof. Adebayo Issah RAHEEM, Hussain Kehinde GARBA, Salihu Muhammad YAKUBU (PhD), Mahmood Suleiman JAMIU
- The Importance of Teacher Education to the Implementation of the Basic Science and Technology Curriculum in Nigerian Upper Basic Schools. Emmanuel A. OYEDUN
- Islam and its Polemics: An Examination of Controversial Issues in Ṣahīh Bukhārī among the Contemporary ‘Ulamā in Ilorin. Isiaka Olalekan ABDULRAHEEEM
- Role of Arabic and Islamic Schools in Human Development: A case Study of Muhyideen College of Arabic and Islamic Studies, Kunlede, Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria. J. ABDUR-RAFIU (Ph.D.), Muhibudeen Abdur-Rahman AIKU, Tunde ALFA BANNI and Ibrahim Solahudeen ABDULGANI
- Revitalizing Nigeria Education System: Information Communication Technologies (ICT) as an Enhancing Tool for Quality Education Transformation. Shola Raheem USMAN, Musa Adebayo ABDULKAREEM and Binta Fatimoh USMAN.
- Educational Technology/ICT and Sustainable Development Goal. Tajudeen Suleman APE, Ahmed Rukaiya SAAD, Taiye Hassan AHMED and Abdul-HameedAkorede ZAKARIYAH (PhD)
- Students’ Knowledge on Motorcyclist Accidents and Their Attitude toward Patronage of Commercial Motorcyclists in Ilorin Metropolis. Ajia, Ismaeel S.